12 August, 2015

We are Energy, yet we only use 10% of our Brain's Power

We are energy...all of us. We can be nothing else. God is energy and is omnipresent and can be nothing else. Energy can change forms and so HE can. We are energy, can we change forms? Well, since we use only 10% of our brain's power and have to learn how to change reality which we should all be doing since birth, it is highly doubtful that we can change forms when many of us cannot change reality to that which we desire. I did say...to that which we desire. We create reality all of the time, unfortunately; it is typically not the reality that we would choose to live. Imagine being happy for the rest of your lives, can you? Imagine being abundant and comfortable and in love. These are not things that we typically imagine are they? Instead, we use words to describe what we want and those words put our minds into thoughts that we are saying and we LOSE. For instance, we say I am not happy and I wish I can be happy. Well...saying I am not happy..right there, catch this now; that thought and comment created a future outcome. Therefore, you will not be happy. When you say I wish, you are creating nearly the same outcome accept the outcome will be that you continue to wish that you are happy. Make sense? Please read my books so that we can change your thoughts in order to change your reality. I also offer coaching services for those of you who want a mentor or coach. Feel free to email me at simone.brady1@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment