14 August, 2015

Raise Your Vibrations

When I discuss this universal stuff, many people seem to turn a blind eye. I know the people who actually click on my links read my content, (some do not click at all) but what is it that they are doing with this content after they read it? Apparently they are not responding to my blog posts because I do not see comments. Apparently they are not purchasing my eBooks, even though I made the prices so affordable ($1, $1.50 and $2.50) that I could starve as a writer. I am sitting here daily writing information that you absolutely need, and yet; you choose to ignore it and you will regret it in the end because our negative thoughts, attitudes and actions are poisonous to the earth and universe. Very few seem to care about the condition of our earth, yet it is home to all of us. It bares food and water and we give back nothing. We are destroying our home!!!

Do you drop trash around your home or leave banana peels on your couch? Do you not teach your children how to pick up after themselves in and around the house? Yes, I am certain that many of you do. Why then do you lack respect for your earth? I am absolutely disgusted and ashamed of the human race. Humans can be uncaring, cruel and selfish. I tell you it is a glitch. I would love to take my hand and touch each and every one of you and rearrange your damaged DNA. You care about the condition of the home you bought or rent, yet, you do not care about the condition of the greater home, the earth; the home that allows your paid for home to exist. You will be sorry when it is all over, you know; when the point of no return occurs...when it is too late.

Yesterday I posted an exercise that should be practiced before you fall asleep. I hope that you are practicing this exercise. It will change the vibration on earth to a more positive one. The planet, the universe in fact cannot sustain all of this negativity as it is extremely damaging to everything in and around you. Please stop for the sake of people in other countries who have shown us time and again that they want to remove western civilization from the face of the earth, for the sake of the planet which reacts to vibrations as does the universe. Have you ever thought that our negative vibration (collectively) cause catastrophe on the planet and then into the universe? No, you do not think unless you are thinking about your home that is paid for or the car you want, etc.

Humans truly believe many things that should not be considered as truth. Y2K? Really? Your killing me smalls, your killing me! You believe everything! You believe you are free and that you have choices and so forth. You do not...you would know this if you begin to read my eBooks. This post asks that you change your vibrations because it is imperative. Please...do not ignore this after you read this because it shows time and again how selfish you are. It seems everyone would rather find a party, a cocktail etc. You will no longer have those luxuries when we are all dead because we refused to give back to the earth. Do you starve your children? Do you starve your animals? Why are you starving the earth and universe? You live on and in it for pete's sake. You are consumed by greed and are the most selfish beings. Stop being simple-minded and understand that the destiny of your evolution depends on all of you!!!

You must raise your vibrations and we can simply do this one step at a time. First please practice the exercise that I posted yesterday. Today's exercise which should also be practiced everyday until it becomes a habit is to wake up and think of or state something that you are grateful for. Please do this every morning. I do appreciate your time and please follow through with all of the exercises you are about to learn this year. Thank you. I appreciate you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment