09 August, 2015

Thoughts Paint the Canvas

Thoughts should not be taken for granted! Thoughts create our lives; they paint the canvas and create outcomes so think positive thoughts. I could not be more serious. Does it take practice? Yes, for many, thinking positively all of the time must be practiced. I have a simple question for you. Do you want to have positive or negative experiences? Choose positive and you will mainifest positive experiences. Choose negative and you will experience negative experiences. It is that simple. I am in the process of writing the topic books for I Am the series. Do not miss out. One of the topics is thoughts and how to change them with exercises, videos and persistence. You will not be sorry, in fact; you will be extremely happy beings. You can thank me later...LOL :) Visit http://creatorsofourlives.com/ for updates. I appreciate you ~Gratitude is magnitude

No comments:

Post a Comment