04 February, 2019

The Real Bad Words

Welcome, Bad words were created to make us think that all of the other words we use are Good words. Do you like the way that panned out? Many cuss words have their origins in the Germanic language. Shit meant obnoxious person so how is it a "Bad Word?" If we are taught there are words that we should avoid because they are disrespectful, then they have found yet another way for us to be fooled.

The real "Bad Words" are actually words that are hateful toward others and ourselves. Saying I am stupid, I am fat, I am ugly and saying things to insult others are bad words because those words come from thoughts that create our reality. Rather than teach our children what bad words really are, we take the focus off of teaching them the way they should talk in order to manifest that which they desire and put the focus on bogus words instead. This matrix of B.S. that many humans are a part of is simply a dumbded down society filled with puppets and the puppeteers know every trick to divert us from our natural selves.

For this exercise; and maybe this is not really an exercise, rather it is word awareness, I would like you to discover "YOUR" bad words that you use daily. Real bad words, not the ones we are told are bad words and called curse, cuss and swear words. Here are some examples of "bad words."

Bad Words

Not

Wish I wish I had

When When I then I will but until then

Until

Can't

You get the idea. Take those words OUT of your vocabulary. Those are bad words! Replace them with positive words like I am and I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment