11 February, 2019

Always Do Your Best

Welcome, In doing the exercises I post here, i hope that you do not become discouraged. I know that many of us do for many things in life. I remember when I first stopped smoking, well as I was cutting down before I stopped in 2007, I was doing well but because I was still smoking (cutting down daily) I was discouraged. I was doing a good job and eventually stopped smoking and I didn't always see that. For years, I kicked a habit at least once per year. One year I stopped drinking caffeine about 15 or 16 years ago and drank decaf soda and tea. The next year I chose to stop drinking soda so maybe once or twice per year I may have a few sips. Something new each year. Tonight, I had a question about something that I did, and my fortune said always do your best. That answered my question.

We can't kick ourselves in our butts when we are doing our best because our best is all that we can do. All things come in time if we genuinely want them. Please do not put yourselves down. The best we can do is our best and that is authentic. We want to be our authentic selves and our authentic selves strive for the best WE can do. Not the best according to others. Practice loving yourselves and realize that we all have things to learn and that there are things we want to change about ourselves and our best gets us there.

When raising your vibrations, there will be days that you feel like you are having a bad day and that your vibrations are low. We all have days that we do not love and that is because we have not been taught to love them. There are experiences that we do not like but we can learn from them which makes us reach our better selves. Once we know how to deal with situations, we know better what to do next time. The same thing applies to shadow work. if you are working on raising your vibrations by facing your fears and working through and letting go of past "bad" experiences, then you are raising your vibration. This all takes time.

1 comment: