26 February, 2019

Live in the Now / Moment

Welcome,

Many times we have so much on our minds that we do not live in the moment, which is why we miss so much beauty in life. There are times that I am driving or just sitting around in front of the computer with so many thoughts that I am multitasking or overthinking. This is common for me but it is not healthy and I have to take a breath and say "In the moment, in the moment." At that point, I empty my mind and say none of this matters now. I am then able to see beauty and appreciate it.
Since excitement/joy raises our vibrations and brings us closer to our higher selves, it is important to live in the moment and see the beauty in things that excite us and give us joy. Or to have a clear mind to think of things that bring us joy. Excitement carries a very high vibration. It is felt and shared with the universe. Remember, you want to match the frequencies to those things that you desire. Therefore; it is beneficial to all of us to live in the frequency of excitement as much as we can. Until this becomes a habit, purposely clear your mind at least 3 times per day and look for the beauty in the moment.



No comments:

Post a Comment