24 January, 2016

Removing Stressors

Hi all! As you know from prior posts; I do not typically get personal on this blog. The main reason is because I am teaching my guests how to relax, have gratitude and raise their vibrations. I decided that it is OK to share some of my personal experiences because sharing experiences constitutes as knowledge as well, in fact, many times; learning from another's experience can be more helpful depending on the subject. I have a person in my life who is very negative and insists that she is positive. She puts me down, she puts others down and in fact is extremely judgemental and when I tell her that she is judgemental and does not have a filter, she justifies her actions by insisting that what she says is truth and people don't like hearing the truth. Almost every night of the week, after she gets off of work, she texts me and puts down everyone, accept herself. I feed into this lunacy on most nights and I know this is not good for me. I even feel my heart racing, and I feel flush so I am assuming that my blood pressure is on the rise whenever we are in contact with each other. In a previous post I stated that it is necessary to remove stressors in our lives, accept for the stressors that we cannot remove, or immediately move from our lives. Do you ever tell yourselves to take your own advice, to practice what you preach? Well this is where I tell myself that :) I have tried not to remove her from my life completely because when she is not talking about others, she is a nice person. It doesn't matter how much of a nice person she is because she makes me physically ill. Being stressed and frustrated and angry most definitely work against raising our vibrations to those that are positive and most high. So here is where I have to decide to keep this friendship or remove it from my life. I spoke with her about this problem several times and she is getting worse. I can no longer have a relatonship with a person who cannot be a friend to me, does not respect my feelings and is generally a person who does not want to raise her vibration, but instead wants to lower the vibrations of others. This type of person is poison to the collective and I will no longer be a part of it. For those of you who keep poison in your lives like this, I want you to think about whether or not the cons outweigh the pros. This is very important because if they do; remove it or them from your lives...lighten the load. There is a time to teach and be patient, however; at some point we must realize that the other person is not going to change and that the cons outweigh the pros and it is time to give up for our health and for the betterment of the collective. So, breathe, think by weighing and decide. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment