21 January, 2016

Benefits of being Grateful

If you have been following my blog, you know that I am here for your spiritual wellness. I also have websites and other blogs for mental wellness and physical wellness as well as social and individual justice. I am a humanitarian and there are many topics that interest me; I am interested in humanity as a whole. You may also say that I am interested in the health of our planet because it is our home and it serves us so we must in turn serve it. A relationship is a relationship, right!? I hope that you are reading the exercises and my thoughts below. They truly work. What is the big deal about being grateful, you may ask? Have you ever noticed that people who are not grateful are typically miserable and negative. I mean you have to be negative if you have NOTHING to be grateful for. If you are ungrateful, it is because you are negative for sure. Negativity brings negativity. Like attracts like. Why not be positive? Like attracts like. You will bring into your life that which makes you happy, thereby making you find reasons to be grateful and reflect on them throughout the day, especially when you awaken each day. Also when you are having a bad day, turn on the grateful mode. It works if you work it...so work it! I have written books about manifesting among other things and they are well...something like self-help books. You can find them at creatorsofourlives.com Each one of us that practices self-awareness and manifestation adds positivity to the collective mind. It raises self-esteem, it is great for leadership in the workplace and for every relationship that you desire to partake in, but most of all...besides the collective, it is best for YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment