05 September, 2019

Introducing SPJRIT DOT COM


SPJRIT DOT COM NOT ONLY OFFERS APPAREL; SPJRIT ALSO HAS AN EXCLUSIVE 

BLOG. USE THIS PASSWORD TO ENTER TEMPUSFUGIT32!

For almost 5 years, this blog has had visitors and I never pushed to leave comments because I wanted people to practice the exercises I posted and not have to worry about commenting. It has been more about practice. From now on, I will periodically add spiritual partners and friends in order for you to expand your horizons. I start here with SPJRIT DOT COM as we both have blogs and live as our authentic selves. The journey in life may seem difficult; however, our experiences along the journey all lead to the same direction. That is becoming closer to being our authentic selves. 

In the near future, I intend to interview Benjamin (SPJRIT) and I will post that interview here.





No comments:

Post a Comment