08 June, 2019

Let them Go and Live Your Best Life

Welcome, One of the best gifts you can give yourself is to let the people in your life who don't deserve your time go. Just let them go. As much as it hurts (and sometimes it does not), let them go. If you have given countless amounts of hours helping people and they do not help you, if you have put yourself in a position to help people from your heart space, even if it did not sit right with you and they deny you helped them, don't see your time as valuable, expect you to suffer on account of them, let them go. Let go of that which no longer serves you. You are not here to serve anyone who does not appreciate what you do. Some of us learn the hard way and it is difficult enough letting friends go, but family is different.

I have been a carpet for my children to walk over and in fact, I have been their toilet. I was warned for years from many people who said let them go. They are disrespectful and all they do is use you. No one wants to accept that; I did not want to believe that until one of my daughters showed her true colors time and again to the point of verbally and mentally abusing me. I cut her off in January of 2017 and again last year and for the sake of another daughter, I chose to be cordial as she asked so we can all see each other as a family. This was a small percentage of the reason I tried to stay cordial. I, unfortunately, have no forgiveness in my heart for this reckless being but my youngest daughter asked me to be nice to her until we gather our belongings that are on her property. Also, my granddaughter lived with us for 8 years, and for most of those 8 years, I raised her so they were raised as sisters and she does not want to lose that relationship.

This reckless being cussed me out in text a couple of weeks ago and called me a piece of sh!! mother and other things and said it was because of something that was said about her from my mouth that embarrassed her. To date, she always tells her business and actually let this information out to someone herself and rather than ask me, she cussed me out and told me to never contact her and her kids. As if I wanted to after that. The bottom line is that I had a phone conversation with someone we both know, the woman knew everything about this reckless being and I was shocked. She also mentioned things about the reckless person's friend that I responded to. My eldest, in being nosy and listening in on the phone call (only heard me speaking, not the other person) had the nerve to put only my words together as the whole story and assumed I was saying things about my reckless daughter (her sister) when in fact I was talking about someone else.

You will hardly ever hear a negative personal story on this blog, as you can check back for years, they are always positive. This is being posted because these are my children who are full of assumptions and treat their mom like trash. The lesson here; none of us deserve to be treated like trash at all, but especially when we have taken years of our lives to help others. We are NOT responsible for the lives of others and should not be expected to do anything for them unless they are our minor children and our parents. Those you bring into the world and those who brought you into the world. If they abuse you and your time, let them go.

You are here on your own journey and they have their own to navigate. If they stop you from following your path, they are not worth having in your life. Drama and chaos are negative and bring down your vibrations. In order to manifest anything good in your life, you need to raise your vibrations. Leave the users and emotional / energy vampires behind. If I have helped people to the point of losing everything and they don't care, admit it and/or help...they just move on and then start arguments as not to admit what they have done...I had to let it go. People who use you need you for something. You are not here to be used. It is always the one using calling another a user, it is always a piece of sh!! mother calling another a Piece of sh!! mother. It is always a liar calling someone else a liar. It is called reflection...tell them to look in the mirror!

I have posted this before about letting go in previous posts. Let go of the baggage. The good news for my youngest daughter and I is that the one person who typically helps us out of the selfish daughter mess is now showering us with hope and gifts and that is simply because these people who I let destroy us, who put themselves ahead of our loss again are no longer in our lives. One likes to feel that if they are helping us time and again (because my heart is too big to say no) that there will be no more destruction, abuse, and disrespect and maybe fix what you did before gaining more for yourselves.

I know there are people reading this going through similar situations (I have spoken to some of you) and it is a disgusting reality; however, we can change that reality by being tough enough to let it go. Just let it go. Don't wait for someone to give you an intervention when it is them who need one, don't wait for people to call you names that they mean to call themselves but it feels better to call someone else those names. Deal with your life and let them deal with theirs. You have helped beyond your limits and it affects other people in your life. Trust me, the other people who have to deal with you going out of your way to help others and watch you get crapped on, they throw in the towel before you realize you have been used and abused. Simply, let go. NAMASTE






No comments:

Post a Comment